The library is a place of innovation and education — including sharing information on how to tinker, create, craft, make, and do-it-yourself! The Maker Labs @ FCPL ensure that all can have free and equal access to space, expertise, and resources for making and creating.
Here you will find:
- Links to videos, articles, websites, and more resources about making and DIY activities.
- Online resources related to 3D printing, origami, knitting, woodworking, brewing, and much more.
- Recommended books on craft making, yarn and fabric work, 3-D printing, DIY, and associated technology.
- Information about our three Maker Lab locations, including lists of the equipment available and activities for learning, creating and tinkering at each Lab.
This Guide Is Intended for
- Parents and caregivers looking for activities do with with their children