1. Go to fairfaxcounty.beanstack.org.
2. On your Beanstack landing page, then you (group leader) select “Register a Class or Group.”
3. You (group leader) must decide whether they want to register the group "All at One Time" or "Individually."
4. Next, you (group leader) will enter the basic information for their group (name, age, grade, etc.)
5. Then, you (group leader) will enter your own information as an Account Creator. This will be used to log in and access the account.
6. Once you select "Register Group," you will be taken directly to the group dashboard.
NOTE: A group is not a family. Families should sign up on one account with multiple readers; they are not considered a group. Groups are typically daycares and camps, and are intended for use when one person, like a counselor, will be logging reading for multiple readers, like campers. Group accounts do not create logins for each individual group member, but rather have one login for the entire group.