Registering for Beanstack Challenges:
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Download and open the Beanstack Tracker app.
- Choose At my library, school or bookstore.
- Using the Find a Site search bar, type Fairfax.
- Select Fairfax County Public Library (VA).
- At the bottom of screen, you’ll see Don’t have an account? Select Sign up!
- Select No when asked if you have previously used Beanstack with Fairfax County Public Library.
- Create an account by adding an email and creating a password. Select Continue.
- Add your First and Last Name and select Continue.
- Add a Phone Number and Zip Code. (This is optional.) Select Continue.
- Choose a Library. Entering your Library Card Number is optional.
- Your account is created! You can add additional information about yourself or add additional readers.
- You will be directed to the challenges we are currently offering. Choose any upcoming Challenges in which you would like to participate, or you can use Beanstack to track the books you’re reading and write book reviews
WHEN USING THE BEANSTACK TRACKER APP:
- Once you enter a book title, it is possible to use a timer to track how long you read.
- Keep track of your email and password.